Save the date! Our South Island Symposium on Performance and Recovery will be held at Wheki, Dovedale Campus, University of Canterbury, Christchurch from 9am – 5pm on Friday 18th May 2018. We are delighted to announce our lineup of Speakers: Nic Gill NZ Rugby, Matt Driller HPSNZ, Rob Duffield UTS Australia. For further information please contact our National Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exciting academic opportunity
- Does the warm-up effect subsequent post activation performance enhancement?
- Perceptions of the role, value and barriers of sports scientists in Australia among practitioners, employers and coaches
- Test news post for Strength and Conditioning
- Monitoring athletes sleep: a survey of current trends amongst practitioners