A full-time, fixed-term (12-month) position is available for a driven and high-performing Postdoctoral Fellow in the Human Movement Lab, School of Physical Education Sport and Exercise Sciences, University of Otago, Dunedin. Click here for further details.
- Perceptions of the role, value and barriers of sports scientists in Australia among practitioners, employers and coaches
- Test news post for Strength and Conditioning
- Monitoring athletes sleep: a survey of current trends amongst practitioners
- Alert Level 2 Guidance for Practitioners
- Effects of weighted arm sleeve loading on golf shot parameters