This webinar will provide an in-depth summary of how to successfully win grant tenders and implement programs within the clinical space.
Using the Mullumbimby Comprehensive Medical Centre’s Exercise as Medicine Program as an example, Ben will discuss the following:
- An overview of the grant/tender application process
- Costings and important components of the program
- Program development
- Working with the populations recruited
- Tips and tricks for improving exercise compliance to a program
- Choice of clinical and functional fitness test
- Research and completing reports.